Time Stamp Server, part of the nCipher product line, enables organisations to verify the accuracy of time for digital records, similarly to signing and dating a paper document. Time Stamp Server is a network-attached, turn-key appliance that keeps accurate time and creates time stamps. Unlike software-based systems, in which administrators can easily manipulate time, Time Stamp Server keeps accurate timeand protects time stamping keys in tamper-resistant hardware; the time stamping component is validated for FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and Common Criteria EAL 4+. Time Stamp Server is easy to integrate with business applications to timestamp digitally signed documents, such as PDFs, and code, such as drivers and scripts.
- Provides high-assurance hardwaresecurity
- Seals data with origin and time
- Extends the validity verification period of digital signatures
- Turns electronic records into stronger evidence
- Prevents unwanted rejection of signed code
- Certified and traceable time
- Creates auditable chain to central time source
- Complies with FIPS and CommonCriteria
Dowload datasheet here.