The Thales PayShield 9000 is a payment hardware security module (HSM) that provides the cryptographic protection needed for Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Point of Sale (POS) credit and debit card issuance and transactions. The cryptographic functionality and management features meet or exceed the card application and security audit requirements of the major international card schemes, including American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay and Visa. It is deployed as an external peripheral for mainframes and servers running card issuing, mobile provisioning and payment processing software applications for the electronic payments industry.
- Delivers comprehensive, certified security specially designed for cards and mobile secure elements
- Provides off-the-shelf support for all major payment applications
- Maximizes business continuity with high resilience features
- Reduces the cost of compliance with a choice of software options tailored for issuers, processors, and acquirers
- Offers a range of scalable, high-performance models
Download the Datasheet here.